Warning: spoiler photo after the jump.
All clues are posted and a lot of people are already knitting the 4th clue. This is my second shawl for 2011 and also my second design for that challenge. I finished my prototype on 24/03. My calculations were a bit off, I ended up using 1518.98 meters or 1715.625 yards of fingering weight yarn. The shawl, blocked slightly (because I didn't have enough space) is 96in (243.84cm) in diameter, which is way too big, so I also released a smaller 4th clue.
When I started this KAL, I had plans of posting every time I released a clue, wait a few days and then post pics of my progress, but in the middle of this project there was a house :D. We closed on a house on the very day the last clue was posted, but I was busy working in the background so we could buy the house. These things got in my way and I wasn't able to post as often as I'd planned (and wanted).
The photo you see here is of when we first saw the house. After the jump you'll see a photo of the finished shawl - because this is a knitting blog, after all.
I don't have better pictures, sorry. Like I said, I didn't have enough space to block it any larger or display it better for the shot and the weather wasn't good enough to take photos outside.
There is a lot of knitting related work that I need to do (like fixing the chart for the edging on Dorothy and start knitting another idea), but my time has been consumed by the house. I'll eventually find a balance, as the renovations necessary are many and time consuming.