Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Time flies even if you don't have fun

I finally managed to release the pattern for PPaola.   The test knitting took way longer than what I've imagined and since (sadly) I can't turn off life when I have other things to do, it wasn't all fun and games.

So, after a few personal crisis averted and/or solved, the holidays, the pursue of a personal goal (still on going) you can finally buy it here.

I've done a second one using Franklin sock yarn and beads instead of nupps.  Working on the second one I had at least one aha moment, which will become another post.  I used undyed yarn on the second stole and took pictures of the dyeing process (to become a tutorial).
I haven't taken pics of the second version yet, as I'm waiting for a good day to take photos of the finished stole.

No comments:

Post a Comment